I’m incredibly honored that my dissertation has recently been awarded the Gene Burd Urban Journalism Research Prize for the Best Dissertation in Journalism Studies. I will receive this award on Friday May 27, at the ICA (International Communication Association) conference, held in Boston this year. If you happen to be around, do drop by and say hi!
- my next research project: personal data protection in hong kong
- playing with new toys: 360 degree photos
- the coming colonization of hong kong cyberspace
- my latest piece in the guardian
- Hong Kongâ€™s Occupy protests are far from over. Letâ€™s raise our umbrellas
- what i have been up to the past three months